Here is our dream world-fantasy-list-of-awesomeness for all of your eyes to feast upon!
- To one day be co-owners of an worker-owned-and-operated vegan eatery with other magnificent and like minded individuals. Basically a Marxist café! Organic, local, seasonal, nutritionally minded, and fair trade fare.
- To move to Portland, Oregon by the year 2015 and live in a vegetarian cooperative style home with radical roommates!
- Put Midtown on the Map! Vegan potlucks, water balloon/pillow fights, craft sales, used goods exchange, backyard produce exchange, and anything else that sounds like, “Yeah… that’s a cool idea!” for Midtown Sacramento!
- The Bear and The Blackberry Haus’taurant; an exclusive, invite-only dining experience.
- Expand The Bear and The Blackberry Personal Chef Service [to more than one client].
- The Bear and The Blackberry, vegan catering operation with friends.
- More than two bowls, and perhaps some new plates for photos…
- Upgrade to a Nikon D7000 camera, for even more beautiful food-porn photography (and pictures of all of our other adventures as well!)
- Invest in a new record player, so we can listen to our music with a finer attention to the lovely nuances while cooking our meals.
- Venture out into other cities’ vegan establishments. Montreal, Vancouver, Seattle, Chicago, Boston, Austin… and more of California and Oregon!
- Invest in a juicer for healthy, tasty juice action.
- Invest in a mixer to make breads, pastries, and LOTS of vegan goodies!